UpdatedFriday January 31, 2020 bySteve Severn.
WHO ARE WE?
- The Arlington Girls Softball Association (AGSA) is a community association that seeks to provide recreational and competitive fastpitch softball opportunities for girls ages 5 to 18 in Arlington County and surrounding communities.
- AGSA depends on the volunteer contributions of community organizations, businesses and parents in order to offer this sport to our youth.
- AGSA has been an affiliate program with the Arlington County Department of Parks and Recreation for over 35 years.
HOW WILL THE MONEY BE USED?
- Sponsorship money is first used to provide scholarship money to any girl who cannot afford to pay the registration fees. No girl is turned away for financial reasons. The largest portion of sponsorship funds is directed towards providing in-season skills clinics to our players. These include general skills clinics, pitching clinics and coaching clinics that are conducted by professional softball instructors.
- In addition to our scholarship program and clinics; your contribution will be used to purchase equipment, umpire fees and uniforms. Our “House” leagues are considered developmental and teams compete against each other in the spring and fall with the premise that EVERYONE PLAYS.
IS THIS A TAX-DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION?
- YES! Arlington Girls Softball Association is a 501(C).3 non-profit organization. Tax ID#01-0759861
HOW DO YOU COMPLETE YOUR SPONSORSHIP?
Simply download the attached document below, fill out the included application form and follow instruction for submittal.
WANT MORE INFORMATION?
- Steve Severn, AGSA President
- E-mail: email@example.com
- OR call the Arlington Girls Softball Association Hotline:(703) 688-2472 or (703) 688-AGSA
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST! THE AGSA SIMPLY CANNOT MAKE IT WITHOUT THE HELP OF OUR WONDERFUL SPONSORS!